Whether you’re looking to learn how to manage a small business or become a strong manager within a large corporation, a degree in management can make your goals a reality. All businesses need management and so an education in management will allow you to learn skills that will be valued in any type of business you choose.
Why Choose Management at TMCC?
Studying management at TMCC provides you with the skills needed to be successful in today’s competitive business environment. Some of the key advantages to taking your Management courses at TMCC include:
- Courses are offered both in person and online so you can choose the format that works best for your learning style and schedule.
- Our Management professors have real world experience to share with you as you learn the skills needed to be a successful manager.
- In person courses are offered at both the TMCC Dandini campus and the Meadowood Center so that you can find the location most convenient for you.
- If you are a business major and transfer to UNR, you will have fulfilled the first two years of your Management degree.
- Small class sizes ensure you get the individualized attention you need.
- You'll learn the basics of business communication and leadership, and will be able to apply those skills on the job!
What Will I Study?
Courses we offer in Management include Principles of Management, Leadership & Human Relations, Supervision, Human Resource Management and more. If you wish to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Management you will obtain your Associate of Arts degree in Business at TMCC. If you plan to transfer to UNR, your Business degree at TMCC will count for your first two years at UNR in your Management degree where you will start as a junior.
College Catalog Information
"Using multiple techniques to exemplify learning, the course always felt interactive and exciting. 10/10 would recommend to any student trying to find a foundation in management."
TMCC Management Student