Whether your goals include innovating an existing company or starting a new business on your own, TMCC'S Small Business and Entrepreneurship Program will equip you with the skills necessary to thrive, not just survive. In this program, you will learn how to create and execute business plans, how to reach potential customers, and how to build a business from the ground up.
Why Choose Small Business and Entrepreneurship at TMCC?
- You will not only learn the skills for entrepreneurship, but also gain the knowledge of yourself and of customers to be successful in launching your own business.
- Small class size means one-on-one attention and the same flexibility and innovation experienced in small business management.
- Your degree will be valued by businesses to assist them in constant innovation.
- You will have access to successful entrepreneurs, who act as mentors, resources and most importantly all courses are taught by successful entrepreneurs.
- Graduate with thousands of dollars of consulting expertise from instructors, while paying TMCC's low tuition rate.
What Will I Study?
A degree or certificate in Small Business and Entrepreneurship gives you a broad base knowledge of the needs of business while preparing you for small business ownership. At TMCC you have multiple program options to choose from in the field of Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Business AA Degree
Prepare to start your own business venture or act and participate in any size organization with an entrepreneurial spirit as you become proficient in the fundamentals of small business management. As a student in this program, you will also have the opportunity to assist in the development of entrepreneurial enterprises in the Reno community.
When you successfully complete this degree you will be eligible for transfer to upper-division status in the University of Nevada, Reno’s (UNR) College of Business. For students transferring from TMCC, UNR's Degree Audit Report accepts:
- TMCC ENT 200 in place of UNR ENT 401
- TMCC ENT 230 in place of UNR ENT 402
- TMCC ENT 280 in place of UNR ENT 403