If you have questions regarding your bill or student account please contact us.
TMCC Student Rights
Each student has the following rights:
- To have access to his or her student account record.
- To dispute charges he or she believes are incorrect.
- To have confidentiality of his or her student records (as protected by FERPA).
- To petition charges he or she believes are in error.
- To be told the nature of the charges posted to his or her account.
TMCC Student Responsibilities
Each student has the following responsibilities:
- To read and abide by all written policies governing his or her account.
- To ensure that payment is made by the published due date, regardless of whether a bill was received.
- To ensure a current mailing address and telephone number are on file.