Resources in Canvas
Please visit our WebCollege Faculty Resources course in Canvas that provides important information for faculty, including:
- Getting Started in the Online Classroom
- Canvas How to Training
- Faculty Support Resources
- Plagiarism and Test Security
- Accessibility Considerations
Online Teaching Evaluations
Observation of Online Teaching Effectiveness
Download the Observation of Online Teaching Effectiveness Form for use of online observation from the department chair or dean.
Optional Online Faculty Self-Evaluation
Download the Optional Online Faculty Self-Evaluation Form to review your online course to check for proper course set up including navigation, getting started, communication, assessment and building communities.
Once the form is complete, please submit to the WebCollege Program Director for review. After the form has been reviewed by the WebCollege Program Director and the appropriate faculty member, the form will be sent to the appropriate dean or department chair for review.
Test Bank Assistance
TMCC's WebCollege staff can provide assistance to faculty for test formatting and test bank creation in Canvas. Please review and adhere to the following guidelines in order to provide you with the best possible experience and outcome.
- Faculty should contact the publisher of your content to find out what digital resources are available prior to contacting us.
- Note: WebCollege does not have access to obtain publisher materials on your behalf.
- No paper or hard copy materials will be accepted.
- TMCC's WebCollege Department must be contacted for exam assistance no less than 10 working days prior to exam publishing date.
- Training will be provided on uploading digital resources using Canvas or through proper test bank formatting using Respondus.
- Formatted exams for Respondus must be saved in a .txt file format extension.
WebCollege provides video production services which include complete pre-production, production and post-production capabilities. The formats can be as simple as a video "greeting" for on-line instructors for their distant students to full productions about projects, or programs. Contact us for more information.