Admission to the Paramedic Program (Certificate of Achievement) is limited and requires special procedures.
- Apply to the College
Complete a TMCC Application for Admission and view important dates and deadlines. If you have questions, contact the Admissions and Records Office.
- Complete the Paramedic Program Application
Submit an online application for the Paramedic Program. The hybrid/online program application is available through Dec. 5, 2021. The traditional program application will be available from March 1–May 30, 2022. You are required to provide proof of minimum qualifications, the following information must be submitted electronically with your online application:
- A resume.
- A one-page letter stating why you desire to become a Paramedic.
- A copy of current AHA Health Care Provider BLS CPR Card.
- A copy of valid Nevada State AEMT certificate (per NAC 450B.720).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Unofficial College transcript(s).
- Complete Background Check
All candidates must complete a TMCC Paramedic Academy background check through mystudentcheck.com. Select school, program and complete required fields.
Apply for Financial Aid
Get help with your college expenses by completing the online FAFSA by these priority deadlines: July 1 for Fall, December 1 for Spring, April 1 for Summer. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Financial Aid Office, or reach out to one of our financial literacy peer mentors.
Please note in order to complete the FAFSA you must be a citizen, permanent resident, or other eligible non-citizen of the U.S. as documented by Citizenship and Immigration Services.