Truckee Meadows Community College follows the Business Center North (BCN) Purchasing Department’s procedures for doing business with the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) as well as their policies and procedures for supplier diversity (see: BCN General Purchasing Guidelines, Supplier Diversity).
Workday Financial System and New Supplier Registration
As of October 2017, the Workday financial system is live. All payments are now processed through Workday, without exception.
- In order to be paid, payees must be registered in Workday.
- In order to register in Workday, payees must first register with the NSHE Supplier Registration System (SReg). Effective August 1, 2017, in order to ensure compliance, purchase orders and payments will be delayed until payees are registered.
The following suppliers need to register with the NSHE Supplier Registration System (SReg):
- All suppliers that will be issued a purchase order or paid.
- Independent service providers (speakers, contractors, etc.).
- Grant sub-contractors and related suppliers.
Registering with SReg
As part of NSHE’s move to the new Workday financial system, all new and current suppliers need to register through the SReg system. This one registration provides suppliers NSHE-wide exposure to all eight system institutions.
NSHE SReg allows suppliers to register and manage their business information online through their secure account.
SReg operates in a similar manner to other online registration websites: suppliers submit their company and contact information including name(s), email addresses, phone numbers, insurance, licenses, and commodity offerings. Once registered, suppliers can maintain and update their information.
Note: registration in the system does not guarantee that the supplier will be selected to provide goods and/or services, nor does it ensure an opportunity to bid.
For registration assistance and general questions, please contact BCN Purchasing Office at 775-784-6552.