The accounting system maintains two basic types of accounts:
- State operating budget accounts
- Non-state cash accounts
Moving actual cash, or an appropriation from one cash account to another, is called a cash transfer.
Need help locating the new Workday information? Visit WAX Account Lookup and enter the previous FUND, AGENCY, and ORG.
|Financial Data Warehouse
|Org||Program, Grant, Gift or Project (#)|
|Sub-Revenue Source||Revenue Category|
Process a Request for a Cash Transfer
Step 1: Complete the Cash Transfer form.
- Include the reason for transfer.
- Include description and explanation.
- Attach backup showing account that needs to be reclassified.
Step 2: Obtain approval and signatures.
- Only authorized individuals can sign this form for approval.
- Two separate signatures are required: the preparer and the approval by the Cost Center Manager.
- Authorized individuals must both print and sign their names.
Step 3: Submit form to Accounting Services Cashier's Office.
- The form will be reviewed and if there are any questions we will contact the department.