Students can have their military transcripts sent directly to TMCC. Military transcripts accepted at TMCC are as follows:
- Joint Service Transcript (JST) includes Army, Marines, Navy and U.S. Coast Guard.
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) includes U.S. Air Force and Air Force Reserve or Air Guard.
- Air University (AU) includes U.S. Air Force and Air Force Reserve or Air Guard.
Evaluation of Military Transcripts
In order for prospective or current students to have your transcripts evaluated, you must complete the following steps. Failure to complete these steps will result in a denied request and could possibly affect financial aid, VA Educational Benefits, and/or registration.
- Apply for Admission to TMCC.
- If you did not choose a degree program on the application for admission, you will need to select one. View the Degree/Emphasis Change Form »
- Complete TMCC’s Transfer Credit Evaluation Form.
Once you have completed the steps above, your transcripts will be evaluated by TMCC's Admissions and Records Office.
- CCAF and AU are considered an accredited college and will be evaluated under the policy on Advanced Standing from Other Colleges and Universities. If you would like to request a more in-depth evaluation of their CCAF transcript, contact a TMCC Academic Advisor.
- JSTs are considered a non-traditional source, and will be evaluated under the policy on Advanced Standing from Non-traditional Sources.