Please read through our policies before making use of the Tutoring and Learning Center's (TLC) services.
- During the Fall and Spring academic semesters, students are allowed to schedule up to three hours of one-on-one tutoring per week (Mon.–Sat.).
- Students must be enrolled in a TMCC course for which they want to receive tutoring.
- We do not tutor for classes taught outside of TMCC (this includes UNR, WNC, GBC, WGU, and more).
- All students must know their TMCC username and password and/or have their student ID to use the TLC, whether they are dropping in for one question, using the space for homework, or making an appointment.
- Students need to be present and focused during tutoring sessions.
- Parents or adults responsible for children are encouraged to find appropriate care for their children during tutoring sessions.