Before you begin, you must have the following information with you:
- Be with you parent/legal guardian. Your parent/legal guardian will need to sign and grant permission for enrollment.
- Your counselor's name, email address, and telephone number.
- Your 10 digit TMCC student ID number
- Use the exact name/last name you used when you applied for admission to TMCC.
- Know the class(es) you want to take:
- Have documentation ready if you are seeking permission to enroll for a class that has prerequisites. Documentation can include:
- Test scores or proof of prerequisites
- If you are homeschooled you will need the intent to home school forms
Ready to Begin?
You have two options; online or paper.
- Print a Permission to Enroll Form
Print and deliver a Permission to Enroll form to your counselor and email us back a signed copy to email@example.com. After your form is received, we will process your form in 3-5 business days.
- OR -
- Submit Online Permission to Enroll Form
Submit the online Permission to Enroll form and it will be sent to your counselor for approval electronically. After we receive your counselor’s approval, we will process your form in 3-5 business days.
Note: We cannot enroll students for classes that are full. Incomplete forms (missing required signatures, paperwork) will not be processed.
If you need assistance please contact us.