TMCC has resumed on-campus operations. Masks are no longer required for individuals who have fully received a COVID-19 vaccine. For more information, visit


Jump Start's Permission to Enroll

Important Information

Before you begin, you must have the following information with you: 

  • Be with you parent/legal guardian. Your parent/legal guardian will need to sign and grant permission for enrollment.
  • Your counselor's name, email address, and telephone number.
  • Your 10 digit TMCC student ID number
  • Use the exact name/last name you used when you applied for admission to TMCC.
  • Know the class(es) you want to take:
    • You will need the class number, date and time
    • You can view the online course schedule or login in and view it through
  • Have documentation ready if you are seeking permission to enroll for a class that has prerequisites. Documentation can include:
    • Transcripts
    • Test scores or proof of prerequisites
  • If you are homeschooled you will need the intent to home school forms 

Ready to Begin?

Submit Online Permission to Enroll Form

Use your TMCC ID number to complete the online permission to enroll form. Your name and birthday need to identical to the information you provided when you applied to TMCC for admission. You will also need your counselor’s email to complete the form. The form will be automatically sent to your high school counselor for approval. Failure to provide accurate information will result in enrollment delays.

Note: We cannot enroll students for classes that are full. Incomplete forms (missing required signatures, paperwork) will not be processed.

If you need assistance please contact us.