Before you begin, you must have the following information with you:
- Be with your parent/legal guardian. Your parent/legal guardian will need to sign and grant permission for enrollment.
- Your high school counselor/administrator's first name, last name, email address, and telephone number.
- Your 10-digit TMCC student ID number (this is different than your high school ID number).
- Use the exact name/last name you used when you applied for admission to TMCC.
- Know the class(es) you want to take:
- Have documentation ready if you are seeking permission to enroll for a class that has prerequisites. Documentation can include:
- Test scores or proof of prerequisites
- If you are homeschooled you will need the intent to home school forms
Submit Permission to Enroll Form
Use your NSHE ID (TMCC Student ID) number to complete the online permission to enroll form. Your name and birthday need to be identical to the information you provided when you applied to TMCC for admission. You will also need your counselor’s email to complete the form. The form will be automatically sent to your high school counselor for approval. After your form is approved, we will process your form in 3-5 business days. We will notify you of your enrollment status through your TMCC student email, ending in @mail.tmcc.edu. Please make sure you monitor your email closely.
Failure to provide accurate information will result in enrollment delays. We cannot enroll students in classes that are full. Incomplete forms (missing required signatures, paperwork) will not be processed.
If you need assistance, please contact us.