Before you begin, you must have the following information with you:
- Be with you parent/legal guardian. Your parent/legal guardian will need to sign and grant permission for enrollment.
- Your counselor's name, email address, and telephone number.
- Your 10 digit TMCC student ID number
- Use the exact name/last name you used when you applied for admission to TMCC.
- Know the class(es) you want to take:
- Have documentation ready if you are seeking permission to enroll for a class that has prerequisites. Documentation can include:
- Test scores or proof of prerequisites
- If you are homeschooled you will need the intent to home school forms
Ready to Begin?
You have two options; online or paper.
- Print Permission to Enroll Form
Print and deliver a Permission to Enroll form to your counselor and email us back a signed copy to email@example.com. After your form is received, we will process your form in 3-5 business days.
- OR -
- Submit Online Permission to Enroll Form
The Online Permission to Enroll form is under construction. Please check back on April 15. If you wish to submit a Permission to Enroll form now, please use the PDF form above.
Note: We cannot enroll students for classes that are full. Incomplete forms (missing required signatures, paperwork) will not be processed.
If you need assistance please contact us.