Before you begin, you must have the following information with you:
- Be with your parent/legal guardian. Your parent/legal guardian will need to sign and grant permission for enrollment.
- Your high school counselor/administrators first name, last name, email address, and telephone number.
- Your 10 digit TMCC student ID number
- Use the exact name/last name you used when you applied for admission to TMCC.
- Know the class(es) you want to take:
- Have documentation ready if you are seeking permission to enroll for a class that has prerequisites. Documentation can include:
- Test scores or proof of prerequisites
- If you are homeschooled you will need the intent to home school forms
Ready to Begin?
Submit Permission to Enroll Form
The online permission to enroll form is under construction and will be live on November 1. If you wish to submit a Permission to Enroll form for Fall, please use the PDF Permission to Enroll Form. You will need to print and deliver a Permission to Enroll form to your high school counselor and email us back a signed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. After your form is received, we will process your form in 3-5 business days. Failure to provide accurate information will result in enrollment delays.
Note: We cannot enroll students for classes that are full. Incomplete forms (missing required signatures, paperwork) will not be processed.
If you need assistance please contact us.