- Registration Advisement
- Credentialing Process
- Graduation Requirements
- Educational and Professional Requirements
- Insurance Requirements
- Program Costs
This is a limited entry program. The Dietetic Technician Program Coordinator will be responsible for the initial screening of applicants meeting minimum criteria and the final selection of students.
In order to enroll, the first-time student must:
- Complete the TMCC Application for Admission form.
- Take the placements tests (in math and English) or submit ACT/SAT results.
Prior to entry into the Dietetic Technician Program, students must:
- Meet with the Dietetic Technician Program Coordinator
- Complete all prerequisite courses with a grade of "C" or higher in each course.
Prior to entry into the internships, students must:
- Provide transcripts of grades earned in prerequisite courses, and verification of computer skills.
- Provide proof of:
- vaccinations (copy needed)
- insurance (copy needed)
- TB tests
- background check
- Note: most sites require that background checks, fingerprinting and TB tests be performed onsite.
- See Also: Supervised Practice Internship General Information
All sites differ; therefore, each student will meet with the DT Program Coordinator prior to starting at a site to determine requirements.