|Fall 2019||Open||January 11, 2019||February 15, 2019 by 5 p.m.|
In order to be considered for admission, application and required documents must be received by the deadline. Separate applications must be submitted for every year applying.
Prior to Completing Application
Review the Steps to Apply and be sure to have the following documents available to upload:
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous college work completed at institutions other than TMCC.
- Completed Dental Office Observation form.
- Certificate of Completion from a CODA-accredited Dental Assisting Program or current CDA/RDA license.
- Completed Certification of Dental Work Experience form.
Online Application Instructions
- This application is not complete until you select "Submit Now".
- You will be alerted of any required fields that were not completed prior to submitting the form.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement of successful completion of the application, along with a copy of the information you submitted.
Application for Admission to the TMCC Dental Hygiene Program
Important: Do not submit any document that contains social security numbers. If necessary, black out or redact sensitive information prior to attaching. See Also: Information Security/FERPA