Advanced manufacturing, assembly and production lines require skilled technicians capable of troubleshooting and controlling complex interrelated mechanical and electronic control systems and equipment.
The Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Manufacturing Technologies, with Production Systems emphasis trains technicians to integrate, maintain and operate advanced robotics, computerized inventory and process control, quality assurance and system management in modern manufacturing facilities.
The Production Tech Certificate of Achievement program prepares individuals in the core competencies of front-line production employment for the manufacturing industry. It complies with nationally-recognized industry standards and emphasizes basic skills in workplace safety; quality practices and measurement; manufacturing processes and production; and maintenance awareness.
- Catalog: Manufacturing Technologies AAS, Production Systems
- Catalog: Manufacturing Technologies AAS, Automation and Robotics
- Catalog: Manufacturing Technologies AAS, Advanced Manufacturing
- Catalog: Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Certificate of Achievement
- Catalog: Cyber-Physical Manufacturing, BAS