Get In, Get Out, Get a Better Job
Be career-ready in as little as two months.
You deserve to earn a good living. Gain the skills you need quickly to feel confidently prepared for new job opportunities.
These WDCE career certificate programs, presented year-round, are offered in health professions, Spanish/English translation and career certificates.
- Career Certificates (i.e., Bookkeeping, Floral Industry and Property Management)
- Health Professions (i.e., Clinical Medical Assistant, Community Health Worker, Ophthalmic Assistant, Pharmacy Technician)
- Languages in the Workplace
Financial Assistance May Be Available
- For career certificates: JOIN (775-336-4450), the Nevada Hospital Association (775-827-0184) and the Community Services Agency (775-786-6023) have funding available to qualified underemployed or unemployed residents to help them earn our career certificates.
- For those 65 and older: the Senior Sunshine Fund pays $20 of WDCE classes priced at $50 or more. To apply, call WDCE at 775-829-9010.