Learn the basics of operating and riding a motorcycle with TMCC’s Motorcycle Rider's Course.
This course will teach you the basic skills to test for your motorcycle license in Nevada. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a completion card to take to Nevada DMV to get your motorcycle endorsement.
What to Wear, What to Bring
- Protective eyewear; prescription glasses are okay.
- Long pants, long sleeves and sturdy footwear that covers the ankle. Dress for protection in case your motorcycle goes down.
- A sack lunch and plenty of drinking water. Food service may not be available at the motorcycle range.
- Pen, pencil, and highlighter.
What Not to Wear
- Sandals, tennis shoes or shorts.
- Fingerless gloves.
If you are asked to leave the class, you will not receive a refund.