Skip to main content
- Apply to the College
Complete a TMCC Application for Admission and view important dates and deadlines. If you have questions, contact the Admissions and Records Office.
- Submit Your Transcripts
Submit official transcripts from all of your previous college work to TMCC's Admissions and Records Office (must be received by the Nursing Program application deadline).
Important: After you've submitted your official transcripts, you must have them evaluated by the TMCC Admissions and Records Office using the Transfer Credit Evaluation Request form.
- An official transcript includes the Registrar’s signature, the College seal, and the date it was issued. An official transcript is delivered in a sealed envelope which should not be opened by anyone except the addressee. It is a legal document. There is usually a fee for each official transcript ordered.
- An unofficial transcript is the student’s academic record without signature, seal, date or sealed envelope. There is usually no fee. A student may obtain an unofficial transcript by following the same procedure as for requesting an official transcript.
- Please note that students who require a Credit Evaluation for Transfer Students need to submit this well in advance of the Nursing application deadline, as this process may take up to 6 weeks. If this credit evaluation for transfer courses is not complete at the application deadline, it will not be accepted.
- Meet the Minimum RN to BSN Nursing Program Requirements
- Associate degree or diploma from a regionally accredited nursing program.
- Please note a course evaluation will be completed prior to admissions. In addition to the required Nursing courses, some General Education courses may be required for completion. These include CH 203, ENG 102, and MATH 126.
- In addition to meeting the general education requirement, students must take NURS 212 prior to graduation from the BSN program.
- Current, unencumbered RN license. The license must be maintained and unencumbered throughout the course of the track.
- Recent graduates must obtain an RN license within seven weeks of acceptance.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Copy of government-issued identification.
- Apply to the RN to BSN Nursing Program
Complete the online RN to BSN Nursing Program Application by the posted deadline.
- Required documents must be uploaded with the application (copy of your current, unencumbered RN license; a copy of unofficial transcripts).