|Semester/Year||Status||Application Opens||Submission Deadline|
|Spring 2023||Open||June 28, 2022||Sept. 24, 2022 (Noon)|
In order to be considered for admission, an application and required documents must be received by the deadline. Separate applications must be submitted for Fall and Spring.
Prior to Completing the Application
Review the Steps to Apply and be sure to have the following required documents available to upload:
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous college work.
- Current state certification for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or complete an approved CNA course with a grade of C or better, within the last five years from the application deadline.
- Check your Biology GPA (+ and - must be added to the calculation). GPA: 3.00 for prerequisite science courses (BIOL 223, BIOL 224 and BIOL 251)
Online Application Instructions
- This application is not complete until you select "Submit Now".
- You will be alerted of any required fields that were not completed prior to submitting the form.
- You will receive an email acknowledgment of the successful completion of the application, along with a copy of the information you submitted.
Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program Application for Admission
Important: Do not submit any document that contains social security numbers. If necessary, black out or redact sensitive information prior to attaching. See FERPA information.