Historical data on enrollment trends, student characteristics, College resources, the external environment and performance indicators. Older publications are archived by the TMCC Institutional Research Office, and are available by contacting us.
TMCC's electronic data book: information on enrollment trends, student characteristics, College resources and external environment.
TMCC's enrollment facts at a glance.
- Spring 2019
- Fall 2018 | Spring 2018
- Fall 2017 | Spring 2017
- Fall 2016 | Spring 2016
- Fall 2015 | Spring 2015
- Fall 2014 | Spring 2014
TMCC Performance Measures
EMSI Labor Market Analysis 2018
National Community College Benchmark Project (NCCBP): Executive Summary
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS): Data Feedback Report
WCSD Data Profiles
The Washoe County School District (WCSD), Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC) and the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) have worked in concert through the Education Alliance of Washoe County to produce the Washoe K-16 Data Profile (formerly called the High School Data Profile). The Nevada Department of Education and the Nevada System of Higher Education have also participated in this effort.
The data profile is the collection and presentation of data about WCSD high school students and their matriculation into college, with special emphasis on the graduates who attend UNR and TMCC. Through this effort, we hope to identify factors that can increase the success of our students as they proceed from high school to post-secondary education.
- View the Washoe K-16 Data Profiles
- Skills Certificates - The Missing Piece of the Completions Puzzle (2014)
- Center For Community College Student Engagement (CCCSE) 2013 Findings for TMCC (2014)
- Data Driven Counseling Intervention for Students on Academic Probation (2013)
- The Tassel's Worth the Hassle: College-wide Efforts to Increase Graduation Rate (2011)
- Studying "IR-selves": Challenges and Benefits of Administrative Unit Review (2008)