See Also: Xerox Copier Program Information for Students
After you enroll in a class, it may take up to 48 hours to create your printing account. Student printing accounts will only be active during the semester that you are currently enrolled.
Registered students receive a $10 print credit for each of the Spring and Fall Semesters, as well as for the combined Summer Sessions. After each semester, printing accounts will be zeroed out and reset to $10.00.
How to Use Your Student Printing Account
- Use your TMCC account and password to log in to the system.
- Log in to your printing account to view the following: your printing account balance, the number of pages printed, when and where pages were printed, your printing environmental impact.
- Select the "Print Job Notification" button to confirm sending the print job to the printer.
Duplex printing (printing on both sides) is the default. Single-sided printing is available. Color printing is available in the Computer Lab in SIER 109 ($0.20/page per single-sided, or $0.18 per page double-sided).
Where Are Student Printers Located
Printers are available at all of TMCC's Academic Computer Labs and print-enabled classrooms.
Client software allows you to see the cost of your print job before you print. A charge is not incurred until your print job has successfully been processed by the printer.
All printing fees are charged to the student's printing account.
- Single-sided copies: $0.07 each
- Double-sided copies: $0.05 each
$5.00 vouchers can be purchased from the TMCC Bookstore or at designated vending machines.
More funds may be added to a student's account via the Print Accounting System via debit/credit card or by purchasing a printing voucher from designated vending machines or from the TMCC Bookstore.
Vouchers are good for the entire academic year (late August through June of the following year). Once the code on the voucher is used, the credit is immediately applied and is only good for the current academic semester.
Print Voucher Vending Machine Locations
- Red Mountain Building: Student Center Lobby
- Sierra Building: Lobby
- Vista Building: Lobby
- IGT Applied Technology Center: Lobby
- Health Science Center ($5 vouchers are available for purchase)
- Meadowood Center