Commencement is the formal celebration of the degree you have earned. It is a time for you to receive well-deserved recognition for your hard work and to celebrate your accomplishment. Beginning in January, an RSVP link will be provided below for you to let us know that you will be attending the Commencement Ceremony.
Participation in the Commencement Ceremony is optional and does not indicate that you have met the requirements to receive your degree.
A review and determination of your graduation status will be made after final grades are posted. Diplomas are not distributed at the ceremony. They will be mailed to the mailing address in your Student Center.
- Date and Location
- Commencement Program
- Graduation with Honors
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Academic Attire (Caps and Gowns) and Announcements
- Students and Participants with Disabilities
Date, Location, Time
The 2020 TMCC Commencement Ceremony will TENTATIVELY be held on Friday, Sept. 18, 2020 at the Lawlor Events Center (1664 N. Virginia Street) in Reno.
- 3 p.m.: Student entrance doors (by the ticket office) open.
- 3 p.m.: Guest entrance doors (by Section 22) open.
- 4:10 p.m.: Student line up begins.
- 4:30 p.m.: The program begins promptly!
The program will last approximately 2 hours. If you have any questions regarding Commencement, please contact the Admissions and Records Office.