As we optimistically embrace the future in Northern Nevada, Truckee Meadows Community College is providing excellent training for workers who have been displaced or simply need to learn advanced skills. TMCC is proud to work with existing, new and emerging industries in our region as they stimulate economic growth and provide tremendous opportunities for the community and our students.
TMCC Corporate Partners are visionary collaborators that invest in TMCC’s role in the community and economy, helping to promote and guide the education of a talented and diverse workforce. By making an annual investment of $5,000 or more, Corporate Partners are allies and ambassadors in building the future of our community by helping to make education accessible for traditional and non-traditional students alike.
Funding from this program directly impacts student success through:
- Scholarships (Tuition, books and fees)
- Sponsorship of professional development
- Purchase of needed equipment
- Internships/networking opportunities
- Specialized training opportunities
Recognition as a Corporate Partner
- Listed on this TMCC Foundation Corporate Partners webpage.
- Free participation in TMCC high-profile recruitment events.
- A voice in academic programming through involvement in academic advisory boards.
- Expert speakers for your team events.
To learn more about the impact of Corporate Partners, please contact us.