Semester-Care provides child care for children of TMCC students and part-time faculty.
Through the program, child care is available for a few hours each week during the semester while students and faculty are in class.
It is helpful for TMCC students to have their class schedule established prior to registering children for the program. Child care openings fill on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited; plan now for next semester!
- Before care begins:
- Pay $25 nonrefundable registration fee to pick up the child enrollment packet. This is a onetime charge if care is consecutive from semester to semester, excluding summer sessions.
- Complete and submit all center enrollment paperwork.
- Attend a center orientation.
- Child can be dropped off during purchased days and hours of care. If you have special circumstances, preapproved accommodations can be made on a case-by-case basis for an additional fee.
- $3 per minute fee for late pick up.
- Care is not provided during a center closure or holiday.
- Outstanding balances are subject to late fees and possible termination of care.
- Care is not provided for a sick child. If a child becomes sick while in care, a parent or other authorized adult will be contacted to remove the child from care.
- Refunds are not given.