Extended-Care is open to the public and TMCC students, staff and faculty. This program offers a variety of care options.
- Before care begins:
- Pay $50 nonrefundable registration fee to pick up the child enrollment packet. This is a onetime charge if care is continuous.
- Complete and submit all center enrollment paperwork.
- Attend a center orientation.
- Child can be dropped off during purchased days and hours of care. If you have special circumstances, preapproved accommodations can be made on a case-by-case basis for an additional fee.
- $3 per minute fee for late pick up.
- Care is not provided during a center closure or holiday.
- Outstanding balances are subject to late fees and possible termination of care.
- Care is not provided for a sick child. If a child becomes sick while in care, a parent or other authorized adult will be contacted to remove the child from care.
- Refunds are not given.
Prices Effective as of July 1, 2019
|Infants (6 weeks–18 months)|
|Full time (5 days)||$232/week|
|Part-time (4 days)||$216/week|
|Part-time (3 days)||$163/week|
|Part-time (2 days)||$108/week|
|Toddler (18–36 months)|
|Full time (5 days)||$201/week|
|Part-time (4 days)||$187/week|
|Part-time (3 days)||$141/week|
|Part-time (2 days)||$95/week|
|Preschool (3–5 years)|
|Full time (5 days)||$186/week|
|Part-time (4 days)||$172/week|
|Part-time (3 days)||$129/week|
|Part-time (2 days)||$87/week|
|Half days (a.m. or p.m./M-F)||$107/week|
Cancellations for enrollment require a two-week notice, in writing.
After one year of enrollment, children who are enrolled full time receive a one-week "vacation". No tuition is charged for this week, and the child does not attend. Vacations must be used in one-week intervals before the next anniversary date.