Extended-Care is open to the public and TMCC students, staff and faculty. This program offers a variety of care options.
- Before care begins:
- Pay $50 nonrefundable registration fee to pick up the child enrollment packet. This is a onetime charge if care is continuous.
- Complete and submit all center enrollment paperwork.
- Attend a center orientation.
- Child can be dropped off during purchased days and hours of care. If you have special circumstances, preapproved accommodations can be made on a case-by-case basis for an additional fee.
- $3 per minute fee for late pick up.
- Care is not provided during a center closure or holiday.
- Outstanding balances are subject to late fees and possible termination of care.
- Care is not provided for a sick child. If a child becomes sick while in care, a parent or other authorized adult will be contacted to remove the child from care.
- Refunds are not given.