Extended-Care is open to the public and TMCC students, staff and faculty. This program offers a variety of care options.
- Before care begins:
- Pay $50 nonrefundable registration fee to pick up the child enrollment packet. This is a onetime charge if care is continuous.
- Complete and submit all center enrollment paperwork.
- Attend a center orientation.
- Child can be dropped off during purchased days and hours of care. If you have special circumstances, preapproved accommodations can be made on a case-by-case basis for an additional fee.
- $3 per minute fee for late pick up.
- Care is not provided during a center closure or holiday.
- Outstanding balances are subject to late fees and possible termination of care.
- Care is not provided for a sick child. If a child becomes sick while in care, a parent or other authorized adult will be contacted to remove the child from care.
- Refunds are not given.
Prices Effective as of July 1, 2021
|Infants (6 weeks–18 months)|
|Full time (5 days)||$248/week|
|Part-time (4 days)||$231/week|
|Part-time (3 days)||$174/week|
|Part-time (2 days)||$117/week|
|Toddler (18–36 months)|
|Full time (5 days)||$215/week|
|Part-time (4 days)||$200/week|
|Part-time (3 days)||$151/week|
|Part-time (2 days)||$102/week|
|Preschool (3–5 years)|
|Full time (5 days)||$199/week|
|Part-time (4 days)||$184/week|
|Part-time (3 days)||$139/week|
|Part-time (2 days)||$93/week|
Cancellations for enrollment require a two-week notice, in writing.
After one year of enrollment, children who are enrolled full time receive a one-week "vacation". No tuition is charged for this week, and the child does not attend. Vacations must be used in one-week intervals before the next anniversary date.