Interested in studying law as a paralegal? TMCC offers the only American Bar Association-approved program in Nevada!
Through programs offered both online and in class, you will learn the basics of law and ethics, and begin a career in the New Nevada as a paralegal with your AAS degree. Research, investigate, write and prepare pleading and forms under the direct supervision of attorneys, and receive substantive and procedural law training.
TMCC is the only community college in northern Nevada to offer the Westlaw online research tool on-campus for the program.
Portions of the credits you earn in the Paralegal/Law degree program may be transferable to other Nevada state four-year institutions.
Choose TMCC's Paralegal/Law Program
- Begin a career as a paralegal with your AAS degree.
- Qualify for paralegal positions in a variety of settings; working with licensed attorneys in private legal practice, the public legal system and corporate legal departments.
- Learn from licensed, practicing attorneys and experienced, certified paralegals who emphasize the practical aspects of legal work.
- Train in the use of electronic research with Westlaw Online on TMCC's Dandini Campus and through the College's exclusive partnership with Westlaw.
- Research, investigate, write and prepare pleadings and forms under the direct supervision of attorneys, and receive substantive and procedural law training.
- Enter a dynamic employment market.