Can you believe it’s that time already? Registration for Fall courses is available as of April 22, and we’re sure you’re hovering your fingers above the orange “Register Now” button on the TMCC website, right?
[Why are we hearing the sound of crickets?]
We’re guessing you haven’t gotten around to registering for classes yet, but our experts all agree that you should!
Although the reasons why you should register are many, here are three solid reasons why you should calendar your registration dates for fall. Your life will be a lot less complicated if you do… we promise!
Three Amazing Reasons to Register Now!
- Stress-free is the way to be. As you may know, students who register early tend to be less stressed than those who wait until the last minute to register for their classes. Getting the process done now, as opposed to later, can give you the peace of mind knowing that you have the classes you need to stay on track with your academic goals. Then you can relax and enjoy your weekend, holiday and/or summer break to its fullest, so you will be rested and ready when classes start again.
- Schedule your classes before the masses. If you have a life outside of your life as a student at TMCC, we’re sure you will appreciate this incredible life hack. Registering early allows you to grab the classes that align with your other obligations. Whether those include caring for family, working another job or attending classes at various locations, early registration is one of the easiest ways you can set yourself up for success by being where you want to be when you can be there. (Say that five times fast.)
- Win a prize because you’re wise. Yes, you heard us correctly: if you’re a continuing TMCC student, registering early for Fall classes automatically enters you into a raffle where you can win a prize simply because you’re taking care of you and registering early. Examples of the kind of free stuff you can go home with include: TMCC Swag, memberships to the on-campus gym and a free three-credit class. We honestly don’t think it could get any better than this: not only are you pursuing your academic and professional goals, but you have the chance to win as you work toward a successful future.
The Key to your Future Success
Take five seconds to imagine how great you could be if you continued taking classes required for your degree and graduated. They say the journey, no matter its distance, begins by taking the first step. For continuing students, that step happens on Monday, April 22. We encourage you to click that orange “Register Now” button, search for the classes you need to graduate and start taking action in building the life you envision for yourself.
Just One More Thing
Every little step helps, and you can also register for summer classes! Summer session is a great way to pick up extra credits in between semesters.
Because we’re here for you, here are all the dates you need to know for summer and fall registration. Since registration only happens four times a year, make the commitment to your future today, and register for classes ASAP.
- Monday, April 8: Summer Registration Opens for Continuing Students
- Thursday, April 11: Summer Registration Opens for New Students
- Monday, April 22: Fall Registration Opens for Continuing Students
- Thursday, April 25: Fall Registration Opens for New Students
For more information about the Registration Process at TMCC, contact Admissions and Records at 775-673-7042.