Talk live to a TMCC representative and get your questions answered today!
TMCC Live Support agents are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
To start a chat session, click on the tab on the right side of your screen that says "Live Support - Online"; enter your name and email and click "Start Chat".
Note: This tab will only appear when TMCC Chat Agents are available and online during normal business hours.
Some of the topics we can assist you with include registration and information resources such as:
- How can I complete the Required Enrollment Steps?
- Where do I go to reset my username/password?
- How do I register for my classes?
- What are my tuition charges?
- How do I enroll in a payment plan?
- Where do I view my financial aid award letter?
If this is after business hours or Live Support is not available, please send us a message and we will get back to you the next business day.
Note: If you are having a personal crisis or feeling suicidal please contact the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). If this is an emergency, please dial 911.