Salary, Benefits and Budget Committee
Sep. 22, 2023, 12 - 2 p.m.
- Make recommendations concerning budgetary changes in the event of a financial exigency or other financial issue.
- Provide recommendations for the preparation of the college biennium budget including both operating, capital, and enhancement budgets.
- Research and make recommendations on issues regarding salary and benefits such as workload equity, health care benefits, retirement, funding for cost of living adjustments (COLAs), salary increases, salary schedules, and maintaining national and regional salary competitiveness.
- Recommend policy and procedure for granting Faculty Senate travel funds and process such requests.
- Review the Faculty Senate Travel budget and report its current state to the Senate.
- Review and make recommendations for changes to the sabbatical application process.
- Oversee the Sabbatical Subcommittee
- Review and make recommendations of other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, of the Faculty Senate Body.