Academic Standards and Assessment Committee
Sep. 15, 2023, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Serve as the representative institution-wide body for course, discipline, and program level student learning outcomes and assessment issues.
- Provide policy guidance on course, discipline, and program level student learning outcomes and assessment issues.
- Develop and maintain expertise in outcomes assessment.
- Research best practices in academic assessment.
- Evaluate the progress of course, discipline, and program level assessment processes.
- Conduct regular reviews of General Education Learning Outcomes at the institutional level.
- Establish General Education Learning Outcomes and rubrics and review those on a regular basis for possible revisions.
- Communicate with the Curriculum, Assessment, and Programs Committee in order to coordinate assessment issues.