WebCollege Faculty Advisory Committee
Dec. 10, 2021, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Review and recommend the criteria on guidelines for evaluating web courses.
- Review and recommend a basic course navigation structure for web courses based on best practices or existing modules or standards, such as Quality Matters.
- Review and recommend best practices for faculty teaching web classes, in the areas of faculty participation, professional development training, ADA accessibility, course assessment, copyright, retention, and other technologies that arise.
- Promote increased communication, input and feedback by stakeholders.
- Review and make recommendations on faculty standards for online instruction.
- Review and make recommendations of other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate body.