Professional Standards Committee
May. 7, 2021, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
RDMT 333, Dandini Campus
- Recommend the criteria included in instruction and course evaluations, the processes by which they are administered and the uses of those evaluations for all full-time and part-time faculty.
- Address policy regarding code, bylaw or contract violations that affect faculty and administration.
- Recommend minimum criteria for use in the evaluation of new tenure-track faculty.
- Recommend and revise criteria for evaluation of administration.
- Recommend and review activities for professional development of faculty (both part-time and full-time).
- Review and make recommendations of other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board or the Faculty Senate body.