COVID-19 vs. the Logistics Industry: A Virtual Panel Discussion
May. 7, 2021, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Join us for a lively panel discussion with logistics industry leaders as we discuss the impact of COVID-19 on their supply chains and how their companies not only survived but thrived during a global pandemic! RSVP at calm.tmcc.edu.
- Were your existing mitigation plans enough?
- What actions had the largest impact?
- Biggest lessons learned: good & bad?
- How can you prepare for future disruptions?
- Do you see the economy rebounding and what’s next?
- Scott Pruneau, CEO, ITS Logistics
- Cathy Stone, SVP of Operations, Nature's Way
- Greg Gorby, General Manager, Zulily
Mark your calendars, RVSP and plan to stay around for the Q and A after the moderated discussion. This event is FREE!