The Roaring '20s Panel
Mar. 25, 2021, 2 - 3:30 p.m.
It was a time of home runs and jazz music that inspired the age. America’s past time, baseball, created larger than life heroes. American writers created the dreams and tragedies of the new century. Women struggled for rights, and behind closed doors, American drank to protest Prohibition in smoke-filled Speakeasies. It was contradictory and compelling. It was the dawn of the American century. It was the Roaring ‘20s.
Join us for an exploration of the ‘20s.
- Karen Wikander will be speaking about the literature of the era.
- Joe Domitrovich will be presenting on baseball.
- Ted Owens will present on the Jazz age.
- Beth Humphrey will be speaking on Women of the time.
- Neil Siegel will talk about Prohibition.