Faculty of Color Coalition Meeting
Sep. 8, 2020, 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and the discussion of relevant topics to faculty and staff of color at TMCC.
- Offer faculty of color an opportunity to feel connected, to learn from and help each other.
- Create a support group that will affect the success and retention of faculty of color.
- Further, identify and grow professional development programming addressing the needs unique to the faculty of color at TMCC.
- Support TMCC students through mentorship; Students of Color Mentorship Program.
- Provide recommendations and assistance for TMCC recruitment initiatives.