Faculty and student service departments are partnering for the second time in a “Register Now, Ask Me How” campaign, promoting awareness for the benefits of early registration, and sponsoring a May raffle.
Continuing students who register for at least six credits by midnight on May 19 will automatically be entered to win raffle prizes, including a grand prize of a free class:
- Grand prize is a free three-credit TMCC class for Fall 2017
- Semester membership and locker at the María C. Sheehan Fitness Center, Dandini Campus
- $200 TMCC Bookstore scholarships (two available)
- An iPod Nano
Another activity now underway for “Register Now, Ask Me How” includes distributing flyers listing resources and contacts. Staff will also be wearing “Register Now, Ask Me How” T-shirts to indicate that students can walk up to staff members for enrollment support.
Summer and Fall 2017 Schedules Are Posted
Registration for Summer Sessions and Fall Semester is underway for new and continuing students.
- First Summer Session begins Tuesday, May 30
- Second Summer Session begins Monday, July 10
- Fall Semester begins Monday, Aug. 28
- To register, log on to my.tmcc.edu
- First Summer Session is from Tuesday, May 30–Friday, June 30
- Second Summer Session is from Monday, July 10–Friday, Aug. 11
- Fall Semester is from Monday, Aug. 28–Saturday, Dec. 16
- Please check the online searchable class schedule (schedule.tmcc.edu) and/or my.tmcc.edu regarding any prerequisites for the course in which you are enrolling
- Remember to check the dates when fees are due
Note: If you haven’t applied for admission to TMCC yet, visit the website for Steps to Enroll.
For more information, stop by Admissions and Records at Red Mountain Building, room 319, or contact them at 775-673-7042.