Late start classes for credit are now open for enrollment and can help students complete Fall schedules with the extra courses they need. Some of the sections begin in September and October—even to late October—and students can register at MyTMCC.
Subjects for late-starting classes in Fall 2015 Late Start Class Schedule include:
- Air Conditioning
- Automotive and Diesel Tech
- Aviation and UAS
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Emergency Medical Service
- English 101 and 102
- Fire Science Technology
- Information Systems
- Machine Tool Technology
- Math 95, 96, 126 and 127
- Mental Health
- Nursing Assistant
- Real Estate
- Sociology 101
- and many more
To view available late start classes, use the Additional Search Criteria in the online searchable class schedule at MyTMCC. Select a session listed as Dynamic Dated or Dynamic Dated Intensive (DYN or DYI) for late start classes.
Another option to search for late-starting classes
In MyTMCC, bring up the Search for Classes window. TMCC is the default value in the "Institution" field.
- In the "Term" field, enter "2015 Fall"
- "Subject" field is optional
- Below, under Additional Search Criteria, there is a "Session" field – enter "Seven Week - Second," or DYN or DYI
- Click "Search"
- To register for a late start class, log in to MyTMCC.
- Pay your tuition and fees within 48 hours after you enroll.
- Students enrolling in late start courses must meet the class prerequisites (check the online searchable class schedule at MyTMCC for any required prerequisites).
- If you haven't applied for admission to TMCC yet, go to stepstoenroll.tmcc.edu
Late start classes may be a timely option. For more information, call 775-673-7155.