How Do I Register for Wildland Fire Program Courses?
Note: Wildland Fire Program courses are not eligible for financial aid.
Visit our new registration/payment site to view upcoming workshops, pay online and to reserve your spot.
- Select a Class: View the available courses above.
- Register: Complete the Agency Registration Form. Be sure to fill it out accurately and completely with correct course name and number, etc. Incomplete forms will result in registration delays.
Submit the completed registration form:
- By mail or in-person (TMCC Wildland Fire Program, 18600 Wedge Parkway, Building B, Room 124, Reno NV, 89511); or
- Via email: email@example.com; or
- Via fax: 775-336-4276
- Payment: Your Training Officer should contact us in order to make payment arrangements.
Course Cancellation Policies
In rare cases, classes may be canceled due to very low enrollment or weather conditions. If this occurs, students will be notified and will have the option of attending another class or request a refund within two weeks of cancellation.
Cancel more than three business days in advance of the class start date and you’ll receive a full refund minus a $10 cancellation fee. Cancel three working days or less and receive a 50% refund minus a $10 cancellation fee. Once class begins, however, refunds will not be given.
Inclement Weather Policy
If a workshop is canceled due to an unexpected College closure (i.e., weather conditions, etc.) all attempts will be made to reschedule the class. Only if the class cannot be rescheduled will a full refund then be issued. Please listen to the radio or check the College website in order to determine if the school has closed. Every effort will be made to inform you of a class cancellation due to inclement weather. If you are unable to attend due to the weather in your area—but the class has not been canceled—you are still responsible to contact the department 24 hours in advance of the class start date.
Please contact us with any questions you may have prior to registration.