Administrative Faculty Committee
Nov. 19, 2021, 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Online, Other Location
- In collaboration with the At-Large Faculty Senators, represents administrative faculty on issues including, but not limited to, institutional policies and goals, hiring practices, training, compensation, benefits, support services, representation, retention, and evaluations.
- Facilitates communication and integration of matters pertaining to administrative faculty with the campus community.
- Reviews and recommends policies and proposals affecting Administrative Faculty before they go to the full senate.
- Explores and creates events, such as discussion panels and administrative faculty professional development.
- Reviews and makes recommendations on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.