CANCELED: Lunch N' Learn with a Campus Victim Advocate
Apr. 29, 2020, 12 - 1 p.m.
Career Hub (MDWN 205), Meadowood Center
* This event has been canceled. *
Please join us!
The Campus Victim Advocate Program, in collaboration with the TMCC Counseling Center, will be providing a Lunch N’ Learn Series: “What is Interpersonal Violence?”
In this series we will define and discuss various forms of interpersonal violence, trauma, how we can help someone who has experienced these issues and provide resources available to TMCC students, faculty and staff.
We encourage anybody and everybody to join us!
- 3/10/2020 at the DISCO (RDMT 114) – Interpersonal Violence and Trauma Overview
- 3/25/2020 at the Career Hub (MDWN 205) – Discussion on Bullying, Stalking and Harassment
- 4/7/2020 at the DISCO (RDMT 114) – Let’s Talk about Sexual Assault and Consent
- 4/29/2020 at the Career Hub (MDWN 205) – A Conversation on Domestic Violence and Relationships
- 5/5/2020 at the DISCO (RDMT 114) – Recovering from Trauma and Self Care
Finger foods and beverages will be provided.