Change people's lives by sharing your knowledge with others. Teach for us!
Have Professional Development Expertise?
TMCC's Workforce Development and Community Education is dedicated to supporting our community's ability to earn a competitive income. We offer career certificate training in a variety of topics as well as shorter professional skill courses.
Possess a Passion and Talent for a Personal Enrichment Subject?
If you are a recognized authority in an avocation such as dance, art, fitness, spirituality, cuisine and more, consider teaching personal enrichment courses for WDCE. No college degrees are needed, just an eagerness to share your skills with others.
Are you a Qualified OSHA, EPA, DOT Trainer?
The TMCC Safety Center is always looking for experienced professionals to teach public and custom classes.
Why Should You Teach for TMCC's WDCE?
- Many of our classes, which are not bound by a semester system, are short in duration and your time commitment can be minimal.
- We offer Northern Nevada's most comprehensive array of topics.
- Students take your class because they want to, not because they have to.
- Earn extra money teaching what you love.
- We hold hundreds of courses in a variety of topics. Teach what you've always wanted to teach!
Is Your Course Well-suited to TMCC WDCE?
Proposed courses are evaluated and selected on the basis of:
- Instructor expertise
- Customer need
- Non-duplication of TMCC noncredit/credit courses
- Availability of facilities
Application/Course Proposal Form
If you're interested in teaching, please submit a Course Proposal and Instructor Information form.
WDCE Instructor Resources
Check out these videos and resources to help you teach your most successful class yet!