Per the NFA Contract, Article 10, TMCC is announcing to all eligible Academic and Administrative faculty that a need exists for a Nursing ACEN Self-Study Report Editor.
May 17, 2019
The Nursing ACEN Self-Study Report Editor will assist the Nursing faculty to submit the Maxine S. Jacobs Nursing Program Self-Study Report due to the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) by a ~November 1, 2019 deadline.
Scope of Work
Fall 2019 with an estimated time of 30 hours.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
The primary responsibility will be to edit the final draft of the Nursing ACEN Self-Study Report, which is due to ACEN by ~November 1, 2019, by editing, revising, and bringing a cohesive voice to previous drafts written by Accreditation Committee members. During this process, the Editor will also need to:
- Attend a preliminary and periodic meetings with members of the nursing curriculum committee for clarification of the content and expectations of the report. Meetings will be held at the Redfield campus at an agreed upon date and time.
- Collaborate with the original authors of the Nursing ACEN Self-Study Report.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 2 academic years experience working, preferably teaching, at TMCC.
- Familiarity with reviewing and editing of professional reports. Experience with accreditation processes.
$ 1600. This is an additional assignment scheduled to begin after the start of the Fall 2019 semester. Paying a stipend in lieu of release time will ensure that an academic faculty applicant would receive appropriate compensation.
Jody Covert, Director of Nursing.
Interested individuals will submit a letter of interest describing qualifications no later than 5:00pm on June 3, 2019.
The letter should be emailed to Jody Covert, Director of Nursing, email@example.com.
NOTE: Administrative faculty must include a documented plan for separation of the additional assignment work from regular work time.
The Director of Nursing will notify the individual no later than June 7, 2019.