Per the NFA Contract, Article 10, TMCC is announcing to all eligible Academic and Administrative faculty that a need exists for a Manufacturer Specific and NC3 Training Coordinator.
April 23, 2019
The coordinator will organize and implement the elements required for Mopar CAP certifications, Subaru U certifications, NC3 Certifications, and any other manufacturer specific programs for the automotive program.
Scope of Work
This assignment will begin July 1, 2019 and conclude on June 30, 2020. The coordinator will spend no less than 45 hours per semester administering the following responsibilities and deliverables.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Attend required training.
- Determine the placement of additional training in the existing program curriculum.
- Incorporate all content into all Automotive classes.
- Ensure all program instructors teaching impacted classes are training and authorized to deliver program content.
- Set up accounts for all instructors teaching and students enroll in automotive classes for the 2019-20 AY.
- Monitor accounts for progress and report issues to appropriate class instructor.
- Respond to and resolve any issues or system glitches.
- Print semester end student reports, student certificates, and retain documentation as needed.
- Other duties agreed to with the director.
The ideal candidates for this position will meet the following criteria:
- Current TMCC instructor.
- One year full-time teaching experience or combination of experience and teaching.
- Have experience with Automotive program curriculum and equipment.
Three credit release per semester (can be taken as a stipend).
This position reports to the Director of Applied Technologies.
Interested faculty will submit a letter of interest describing special qualifications and background information no later than 5 p.m. on June 27, 2019. The letter should be addressed to the Director of Applied Technologies. Note: administrative faculty must include a documented plan for separation of the additional assignment work from regular work time.
The Director of Applied Technologies will notify applicants of the hiring decision on or before June 27, 2019.