With northern Nevada’s growing availability of technical, high-wage careers, your degree or certificate from TMCC’s Technical Science programs will be in demand.
TMCC offers a wide variety of career options, whether you are interested in an emerging career field, such as advanced manufacturing or unmanned aerial systems, or your interests lie with a more established career, such as HVAC/R or automotive. Some programs even offer flexible, open-entry class schedules to meet your needs as you juggle class, work, family, and life.
With the latest technology located throughout the William N. Pennington Applied Technology Center, you will receive hands-on training and practical work skills for your chosen field.
Degrees and Certificates
View all of our degrees and certificates in the TMCC Catalog.
- Construction and Design Technologies
- Architecture and Design Technology
- Construction Management
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Advanced Manufacturing and Automation
- Food Processing
- Transportation Technologies
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Tech Careers FastTrack Program
Coordinator: Topher Reynolds
Coordinator: Randy Flocchinni
CTE College Credit Program
Coordinator: Karen Saldana
Coordinator: Henry Sotelo
Program Manager: Scott Alquist