We offer positions to TMCC students as front desk attendants, learning lab monitors, tutors, group review leaders, and embedded tutors.
Benefits of Working in the Tutoring and Learning Center
- Work in fun and collaborative learning environment
- Gain meaningful work experience in the field of education
- Work with others in a welcoming and inviting environment
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule at various campus sites
- Obtain emotional and intellectual fulfillment in helping others
Front Desk Attendants/Receptionists
The front desk attendant/receptionist is the first and last person seen by students, faculty, administrators, and visitors as they travel through the Tutoring and Learning Center and Learning Commons. Duties include greeting guests, answering phones, responding to questions, ensuring check-in policies are followed, and more.
Tutors/Group Review Leaders/Embedded Tutors
Students who have done well in their courses and have received faculty recommendations may apply to become a tutor for appointments, and/or group review sessions, and/or to be embedded in a course.