Welcome to the Business and Entrepreneurship Club (BE-Club)! We are an SGA RSO that wishes to enrich all the TMCC student body with business and entrepreneurship ideas, help develop their networking knowledge, and explore business endeavors.
Join us if you want to:
- Make friends
- Network in the community
- Learn and have fun with other business students
- Prepare for a career in business
- Develop entrepreneurship opportunities
The BE-Club offers:
- Leadership opportunities
- Campus and community involvement
- Business and communication skills
- Networking opportunities
- Information about career and further studies
Club involvement and leadership look great on your resume!
The primary mission of the BE-Club is to provide all students, regardless of major, resources in business and entrepreneurship development. We explore and support each other in the development of leadership skills. We expand our knowledge of business, leadership, resources available, communication skills and entrepreneur skills.
It’s a joy to see club members getting to know each other, planning activities, and growing as people. The passion and collaboration are inspiring! I love guiding the students in this work.
Tanja Hayes, Club Advisor
Guest Speakers: We will host two guest speakers in the Fall Semester who will discuss Business and Entrepreneurship. These guest speakers will help give you valuable Business tips, Networking skills, and/or where to begin.
Fundraisers: We will host our annual community project event. This year’s fundraiser will be a Jacket Drive.
Hang-Out: We will host a hang-out where we will meet in person with club members outside of TMCC. We will have fun, eat food, and discuss any club update.
If you would like to participate in the Business and Entrepreneurship Club, please contact us.
- President: Byanka Johnson
- Vice President: CodiRae Wilfong
- Treasurer: Christian Arriaga Haynes
- Treasurer Committee: Jessica Guerrero, Jaime Gudino Vargas
- Secretary: Jose Nunez Gonzales
- Communications Director: Jaime Gudino Vargas
- Marketing/Social Media: Maria Plascencia Guzman, Hailey De Leon Lemus
Club meetings are every other Thursday from 2–3 p.m. Meetings will be held via Zoom for the Fall 2021 Semester.
- September 7, 2022 - Welcome Meeting
- September 28, 2022 - Local Business Start-up
- October 12, 2022 - Guest Speaker on IPO
- November 9, 2022 - Panel Discussion