Submit this form at least 10 business days prior to your event. Requests will be approved in conjunction with the coordinating Event Request form. Written notification from the Student Activities and Leadership Office will serve as confirmation of your equipment/resource reservation.
After completing this form, please plan to attend the next scheduled SGA General Assembly meeting to answer any questions that may arise regarding your request.
By submitting this form, you and your student organization agree to the following conditions:
- The TMCC student organization named on this form is fully responsible for loss or damage to equipment.
- Equipment is to be used for approved events; equipment is not for personal use.
- Equipment must stay on the TMCC campus/site.
- Equipment must be returned in the same condition it was received.
- Equipment including accessories must be cleaned and returned to the SGA office during regular business hours (M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) within one business day after the conclusion of the event.