On-campus requests must be submitted by noon at least 15 business days in advance of the event. Approvals/notification must be received by the appropriate offices noted below, where applicable, at or prior to the Student Event Management meeting.
- Club Advisor
- TMCC Scheduling Office
- TMCC Facilities
- TMCC Video Production
- TMCC Police Department
- TMCC Cafe/Catering
- TMCC Marketing and Communications
Ensure you have completed all the requirements:
- Complete the Activity Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement for high-risk activities (if applicable).
- For performers: Complete the Volunteer Agreement and NSHE Sexual Harassment Policy Form.
- Receive approval from the Student Life and Development Associate and Budget and Planning Office for any contracts.
- Read, understand and agree to the TMCC College Catalog: Regulations Concerning Student Sponsored Events and Rules and Disciplinary Procedures for Students.
- Pending approval of the Student Event Management Committee, place event on the TMCC Events Calendar.
Off-campus requests must be submitted at least 30 business days in advance of the event. Ensure you have made the appropriate reservations, where applicable, and completed all requirements:
- Approval for this event is required from the Club Advisor.
- Complete the Activity Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement for high risk activities.
- Follow SGA Club Travel Procedures (if applicable).
- Read, understand and agree to Appendix J and L of the TMCC College Catalog.