Steps to Enroll: Active Duty Military Students

The Steps to Enroll for Active Duty Military Students were developed to support your success at TMCC. You must complete these steps before you can register for classes.

  1. Apply for Admission
    Complete a TMCC Application for Admission and view important dates and deadlines. If you have questions, contact Admissions and Records.
  2. Apply for Tuition Assistance
    Tuition assistance is available for active duty service members. This benefit differs from VA education benefits. Prospective students must contact their education service officer before enrolling in classes. For questions regarding the memorandum of understanding (MOU), contact Accounting Services Cashier's Office at 775-673-7155.
  3. Request Military and/or other College Transcripts
    Send to: Truckee Meadows Community College, Admissions and Records, 7000 Dandini Blvd., RDMT 319, Reno, NV 89512. Note: if there is an issue with the website's security certificate, please proceed as directed.
  4. Submit Transfer Credit Evaluation Request
    Currently admitted TMCC students may transfer credits to TMCC by submitting a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request.