TMCC employees may schedule College events that support education in TMCC facilities during regular operating hours.
- Complete the Request Form on 25Live Using the Event Form
Requests to schedule events or meetings must be submitted in 25Live Pro. After signing in to 25Live Pro, click on the Event Form to complete a reservation request. A draft of your event will be placed in the queue once you have saved it. Reservations in the queue are processed in the order that they are received. (Note: Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are the recommended browsers for 25Live.) If you do not have access to 25Live Pro, please contact us.
- Event Approval Notification
The Scheduling Office will send you a confirmation number with event details by email once your event request has been approved. Only after receiving a reservation number by email is your room reservation confirmed.
Scheduling priorities are given to:
- TMCC academic programs
- TMCC community education programs (e.g. EPIC, ABE)
- College-approved extracurricular activities, which include faculty and student events (e.g. reviews sessions, computer lab activities)
- College-sponsored organizations, which include the Student Government Association, Faculty Senate and Classified Council and other authorized student clubs and organizations
No space is to be occupied without having been scheduled through the Scheduling Office.