|Semester/Year||Status||Application Opens||Submission Deadline|
|Spring 2020||Open||Jul. 1, 2019||Sep. 20, 2019 (5 p.m.)|
|Fall 2020||Pending||Feb. 10, 2020||May 22, 2020 (Noon)|
In order to be considered for admission, application and required documents must be received by the deadline. Separate applications must be submitted for Fall and Spring.
Prior to Completing Application
Review the Steps to Apply and be sure to have the following required documents available to upload:
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous college work.
- Current state certification for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or complete an approved CNA course with a grade of C or better, within the last five years from the application deadline.
Online Application Instructions
- This application is not complete until you select "Submit Now".
- You will be alerted of any required fields that were not completed prior to submitting the form.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement of successful completion of the application, along with a copy of the information you submitted.
Nursing Program Application for Admission
Important: Do not submit any document that contains social security numbers. If necessary, black out or redact sensitive information prior to attaching. See Also: Information Security/FERPA