With spring finally in the air, TMCC will choose an alumni of the year to honor at this year’s Commencement Ceremony. Commencement will be held on Friday, May 12 at 4:30 p.m. at Lawlor Events Center.
The TMCC Foundation invites you to nominate a fellow alumni, whether from your class or another, who has made a difference in the community in which they live since graduating from Truckee Meadows Community College. The person you are nominating does not have to be local to the Reno/Sparks/Lake Tahoe region, but they will be invited to attend the ceremony, so they should be willing to travel.
Nominations are submitted online. Please submit all nominations by Monday, April 3.
- Honor an outstanding TMCC Alumnus/Alumna
- Increase recognition of a quality TMCC education
- Increase awareness of the TMCC Alumni Association
- Awardee shall be a TMCC graduate, degree holder, or program completer or Awardee shall have begun his/her advanced degree at TMCC
- Awardee shall show evidence of community service
- Awardee shall not be an employee of Truckee Meadows Community College
- Please note that last year’s nominees who were not selected will be considered for the 2017 award
If you have questions, please contact Brianna Soloski at 775-673-8262 or email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support of TMCC and the TMCC Foundation. We hope to see you at Commencement this year.